Synopsis | Testimonial
- Susan can often be seen on What Not to Wear and has appeared on Inside Edition, the Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, and The Isaac Mizrahi Show
- Susan's expert advice has been featured in top women's magazines and People magazine.
- Click here to see Susan's latest appearance on Oprah!
No Matter What Your Size.
No Matter What Your Problem.
You can look great and feel great in the right bra
BraTalk Gives You The Facts
There is no one perfect bra for all women. Your body shape and size isn't to blame for a poorly fitting bra. The most comfortable bra isn't the one that fits loosest. If you're big breasted, "minimizer" bras aren't the solution. If you're small breasted, the right bra can add a full cup size.
- tips on selecting bras
- wear-and-care instructions
- how to overcome any figure problem
- what to expect from a professional fitting consultant
- where to find bra shops in your city
- and much more!
When Leave It to Cleavage, my romantic comedy about a jilted housewife (and former Miss Rhododendron) who scrambles to save the family bra business and the town it supports, came out everyone wanted to know if my fictional Custom Cleavage store in Atlanta's Phipps Plaza was based on the real-life lingerie store, Intimacy.
The answer, alas, was no. Despite the extensive research I'd done on the bra industry, I'd somehow missed this gem, known for its custom fitting. I went in for a fitting and came out a fan; the proud owner of four fabulous bras that I DON'T want to take off the minute I get home.
I actually heard a fitter in the next dressing room refuse to sell a customer a bra because the fit wasn't good enough!
Wendy Wax, author of Leave It to Cleavage